Thursday, April 05, 2007

Big Leagues Blogger

(right, JB looks forward, not back.)

JB reached new heights in blogging by getting invited to be an official photographer for the UCI US Open Race from Williamsburg to Richmond. See his gallery and his blog.

Will he join Jon, Dillard, Wes, and Graham's team? Or will he move to the front of the peleton and make the race happen for himself? Create new ways to capture the speed and drama of bike racing with a solo break in cycling photography?



(below, Where in the world will JB be on the race course?)












9 comments:

JB said...

I'll be all over that course! and all at one time. Getting a top secret cloning machine tonight. Going split myself into 12 JBs.

Really looking forward to it.

Still not ready to be compared to all those folks, but I'll give it my best shot(s)

Thanks for the publicity. Nw I may need to borrow your writing skills ......

Marco said...

Congrats JB!

You'll do fine.

JB said...

Actually it may have been a bit more of me begging than them inviting............?

and I have to thank the DailyPeloton.com for taking a chance. Hopefully I'll give 'em some good results.

Kevin said...

Its time to leave the nest and fly JB! Soar with the eagles! Just don't forget the little people when you go pro!

Anonymous said...

your work is definately worthy!!!!
now howz about a few free photos....

Anonymous said...

Do you get to ride the moto, sitting backward at 60mph? That would be most excellent.

Very cool gig. Don't be ashamed of begging to get it.

Liz Schleeper said...

Yeah, JB, all I can't think of anything that's been important to me that hasn't involved some kind of begging! It's all about the beg not about the bike.

Kainito said...

I think getting Ghosts good information ผีดุ on the site is a great benefit to be able to continue.

sbobet ทางเข้า said...

The data received is very good. Understand sbobet thai what you are looking for.