Monday, September 07, 2009

To see and be seen



Steph's friend Molly once said that people who don't ride have a hard time understanding what we see up close on a daily basis. I do feel as if I see and find things I would not otherwise experience off the bike.

Just yesterday I found this awesome rock in creeds in Va Beach. >>>>









I found this typo in a Norfolk cemetary >>>>














Sally and I relocated a stray box turtle on the trail at Freedom Park. >>>>












I never get tired of the revolving sunsets over Granby Street Bridge, Norfolk. I am not going to say who that is on the bike because she will kill me if her identity is known. >>>>>


















Freebies everywhere >>>>>













Mature corn in James City County blocks the wind very well. Around here, most corn is used for feed, so it browns and dies first before harvested. >>>>>

No comments: